Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terraterri.com is an online information and communications service provided to you subject to your compliance with the following terms and conditions.
Terraterri.com is an online information and communications service provided to you subject to your compliance with the following terms and conditions.
Terraterri Proptech Private Limited may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall take effect immediately upon posting on Terraterri.com. Please review the modified terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of Terraterri.com shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions as amended/modified from time to time. The Terraterri Proptech Private Limited may also suspend the operation of Terraterri.com in order to perform support or technical upgrades, maintenance work, or to update the content.
If you utilize Terraterri.com in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
A Subscriber is anyone who subscribes to Terraterri.com (whether on a paid or free basis), and whose access is restricted by a sign-in user name and password. Subscribers choose their own user name and password or Terraterri.com assigns them. Only authorized Users are permitted to access Terraterri.com's Services.
The term Browser/Visitor will mean and include a person who utilizes any of the Services offered by Terraterri.com, without the need or a requirement to create an account i.e. visits non-restricted portions of Terraterri.com.
The use and access to Terraterri.com shall be subject to these terms and conditions and community guidelines. For the purposes of this Agreement, any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the Services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an 'unauthorized user' and will nevertheless be subject to the terms and conditions regulating the usage of Terraterri.com, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED, and abiding by terms and conditions below mentioned.
The terms 'User' and 'Customer' would include both the Subscriber/Advertiser(s) and Browser/Visitor(s)
The terms 'Service' or 'Services' would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by Terraterri.com on the internet through which the user may access information carried by Terraterri.com in the database maintained by it. The terms would also include to mean the search tools through which the User can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. The term would also include services by way of space used by customers for advertisements such as listings and banners. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record. The term Service does not extend to Terraterri.com acting as an agent either express or implied on behalf of any User/Customer and is merely acting as a medium of information exchange.
The term RERDA shall mean and include the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (http://mhupa.gov.in/User_Panel/UserView.aspx?TypeID=1535) as amended read with any rules or regulations that might be framed thereunder.
SUBMISSION AND ADMINISTRATION OF LISTINGS/ADVERTISEMENTS
User agrees not to submit any property descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information contained in each property's data to Terraterri.com unless the User submitting such a Listing/Advertisement has acquired and received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner of such property or the power-of-attorney holder, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the said Property(s) on the User's website or on Terraterri.com. In the same manner, Terraterri.com does not claim ownership, directly or indirectly, with respect to banners hosted by its customers on its website, which are strictly in the nature of sale of space by Terraterri.com and have not been independently verified for authenticity or compliance., as may have been required under any law for the time being in force, of such images/ banners/ listings.Some listings may contain third party video content (“Video Content”) provided for general informational purposes only and such content does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation or intends to influence any type of purchase or decision. No guarantees are made by Terraterri.com or the providers of the video content as to its accuracy or completeness. In case a User is covered under the RERDA, it shall obtain all requisite approvals, licenses and permits issued by the competent authorities with respect to the Project/Land/Apartment/Plot in the listing, by following the due process of law. Further, the User shall, at all times, remain in compliance with all applicable Laws in relation to the Project/Land/Apartment/Plot in the listing. The User shall disclose all material information as required by LMA and in respect of their registrations under RERDA and all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not. The User shall disclose all material factual information as regarding the property being advertised, its correct dimensions as also in respect of their registrations under RERDA and all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not. The User in addition shall furnish a brief background of such property in respect of title, ownership and possession, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may also require the User to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time. The User may further be required to substantiate his claims as to the nature and status of the property by swearing an affidavit stating the authenticity of the information/data so provided/displayed. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may, at its sole discretion but without any obligation to, search for such and remove properties that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this provision. In addition, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may require additional evidence of compliance with this provision from Users who are alleged to have submitted properties or other information/data in violation of these terms and conditions. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and refuse Service to, any User who repeatedly or intentionally violates these terms and conditions. Additionally, the User agrees to allow the Property listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the User's website or the Terraterri.com website. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Property will be searchable, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on Terraterri.com and TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall have the right to modify the property listing in the exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions. In addition to the terms aforementioned the User agrees
(a) to represent and warrant that all Properties and associated information provided by the User will be accurate;
(b) that the User will not permit the posting of a property on Terraterri.com under a name other than the name of a real estate agent who has been duly authorized and engaged by the owner of the property in this regard;
The information relating to properties will be placed on defined sections of Terraterri.com and other mirror or parallel sites. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right, in accordance with reasonable commercial business practices, to remove any or all Properties posted on the User's website or on Terraterri.com at any time. Reports and data files submitted by the User are not checked/verified by TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED. It is the User's sole responsibility to ensure that all information, photographs, and other materials provided/submitted to Terraterri.com are backed up. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will take all reasonable steps to ensure data backup and business continuity.
Users, who are buying/renting property/properties through Terraterri.com, must verify details the property/properties as well as its right, title, ownership, lien etc. on their own. The ‘verified’ tag visible on property/properties on Terraterri.com merely indicates the verification of the existence of the property in the manner it has been advertised. At no point shall the ‘verified’ tag be construed to be a verification of any documentation, ownership details, area or pricing details of the property/properties.
(a) Payments for the Services offered by Terraterri.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for Service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Terraterri Proptech private Limited. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Users card/bank accounts. User acknowledges and agrees that TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED/Terraterri.com, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by User to TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services. Terraterri Proptech Private Ltd gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Terraterri Proptech Private Ltd. undertakes no liability for free Services. Terraterri Proptech Private Ltd. reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
(b) Terraterri Proptech private Limited uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a Payment Gateway, Terraterri Proptech Private Ltd does not store or keep credit card data. Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by Terraterri Proptech Private Limited, once a credit card transaction has been completed, the payment information is not accessible to anyone at Terraterri Proptech private Limited after completion of the on-line transaction at the Payment Gateway, this ensures the maximum security.
(c) Terraterri Proptech Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
REFUND IN FAILED TRANSACTIONS
Though TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED payment reconciliation team works on a 24 x 7 basis, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Subscribers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable property content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of Terraterri.com.
If If you misuse Terraterri.com in any way inconsistent with these terms and conditions, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may terminate your access, block your future access, and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may warrant.
RENTAL PROPERTY SERVICES TERMS
The Rental Property Services shall not be used for any purpose other than payment of or charging rent or for preparing and registering rental agreement and User not transmit any information received through the Rental Property Services to third parties. All responsibility for information furnished and its accuracy shall reside upon the User, and the User shall be liable for any liability incurred and shall hold Terraterri.com or its affiliates and employees harmless against any claim or action by any person/financial institution/regulatory bodies. By utilizing this serviceUser agrees that Terraterri.com may share the information provided to third parties for processing on the User’s behalf, as may be required from time to time. User shall not submit any false or fraudulent information through any of the Services offered.
Through Terraterri.com, Users can choose to make rent payments via an independent payment gateway, and for the purpose of making the payment, the User shall be asked to provide information pertaining to the beneficiary nominated by the landlord to receive the rent (“Lessor/Beneficiary”), the person who is making the said payment (“Lessee/Tenant”), including name, lessor account details, rental amount, address, and other additional information as required from time to time. User confirms that there exists a Lessor and Lessee relationship between the User and the intended beneficiary for which said information is being shared.
By making payment, User provides an authorization to Terraterri.com to hold, receive and disburse funds in accordance with the User’s payment instructions provided through Terraterri.com for the purposes of facilitating the transfer of money to the intended beneficiary as specified by the User. In the event the processing of transaction is affected due to incomplete/incorrect details being furnished by the User, Terraterri.com reserves the right to deduct any applicable service charge, processing fees, or any other fees incurred by it in the processing of this transaction. Terraterri.com or its affiliates and employees shall not be responsible for any incorrect/unintended transaction, in any form or manner. Terraterri.com may, depending on the security or financial risk associated with the transaction, delay, suspend or reject a transaction.
The amount of a transaction may be charged back (hereinafter referred as “Chargeback”) if the transaction is disputed, reversed or not authorized, is unlawful or not in accordance with these terms (e.g. the holder of the payment instrument used for initiating the transaction raises a dispute). In case of a Chargeback, User shall immediately pay any amount owed, including additional fines or penalties levied in this regard by the payment gateway or issuer. User agrees to provide complete assistance in the event of any investigation in this regard.
By accepting these terms, the User and the property owner shall consent to provide any personal information that is uploaded by the User shall be so uploaded only after obtaining the requisite consents from the owner(s) of the personal information for such use. The User shall be solely liable in this regard and for ensuring its accuracy and completeness, as required for lawful and complete registration of rental agreement in the applicable jurisdictions, along with additional information as and when required. User agrees by using these Services, to bear all stamp duty charges or any other charges levied that may arise as per applicable law, and shall not hold Terraterri.com or its affiliates and employees liable for any fines/penalties that may arise due to payment of insufficient charges.
User expressly permits all details shared for verification purposes, to be shared with Verification Partner (for the purposes of these terns, “Verification Partner” shall mean any third party engaged for providing tenant verification services) including contact details for the purpose of availing the services. User is solely responsible for verifying the quality of Tenant Verification services offered by Verification Partner and Terraterri.com shall not be liable to any party for any Services provided by the Verification Partner. User is responsible for obtaining express consent of the Lessee before sharing personal documents and information with the Verification Partner.
USE OF INFORMATION
User agrees to treat all information obtained from the Service, including listings, member directory, and any information otherwise made available to User in the Service ("Content") as proprietary to Terraterri.com. User agrees that Content reserved for members will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of Terraterri.com. Terraterri.com does not ensure the accuracy of, endorse or recommend any Content and a User uses such Content at the User's own risk. A User may access the listings/advertisements in the Service solely to obtain initial information from which further evaluation and investigation may commence. User shall limit access to and use of listings to personal and internal use, and shall not use listings obtained from the Service for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way. User shall not use or reproduce any Content that is obtained from the Service, or that is otherwise made available to User in the Service, for or in connection with any other listing/advertising Service or device. User further shall not use the Service provided by the company in any other manner for or in connection with any other listing Service or device. Users violating these specific terms, specifically those Users searching the Service in an abusive or excessive manner, by automated or manual means, shall be subject to immediate termination of their membership without notice.
All logos, brands, trade marks and Service marks ("Marks") appearing in Terraterri.com are the properties either owned or used under license by TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED and / or its associates. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly vest with TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED / its associates. The access to Terraterri.com does not confer upon the User any license or right to use in respect of these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner, whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED respects the Intellectual Property Rights of all, it has and will continue to adhere to all the laws applicable in India in this respect. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall protect and respect the Intellectual Property Rights of the users as well as third parties to the best of its ability. In a case where a User(s) are found to be using Terraterri.com as a platform to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will be free to terminate this Agreement forthwith without any notice to the user.
By allowing Users to access Terraterri.com, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED grants the Users a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable license (the "License") to access and use the Services, provided that the User is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
1. The following actions will inter alia constitute a misuse of Terraterri.com and are strictly prohibited:
- 1. Utilising the Services offered by Terraterri.com in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED/Terraterri.com and which is non-compliant with laws and regulations including RERDA.
Users are expressly prohibited from using or exploiting Terraterri.com and/or any content or data provided therein for:
- 1. any commercial purposes such as creating alternate databases, extending access to Terraterri.com to third parties without prior written consent of the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED; and/or
- 2. undertaking any business activity which is in competition with the business of TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED; and/or
- 3. Sharing access with persons who are not contracted with the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED.
- 4. Reselling the products/services offered by the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED.
3. (Using or attempting to use any automated program, software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract in any manner, any data or content including but not limited to adding or downloading profiles, contact details, or send or redirect messages from Terraterri.com;
4. Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access (inter alia by hacking, password “mining” or any other means) to: (a) any portion or feature of Terraterri.com or any of the services or products offered on or through Terraterri.com which are not intended for you; (b) any server, website, program or computer systems of the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED or any other third parties and/or Users;
5. Modifying the services provided through Terraterri.com or their appearance using any technology or overlay any additional offering on top of such services or simulate Terraterri.com’s services or its functions in any manner whatsoever without explicit consent obtained in writing by approach us at email@example.com
6. Accessing Terraterri.com through interfaces other than those expressly provided by TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED;
7. Attempting to breach or breaching any security or authentication measures set up by the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED in relation to Terraterri.com and/or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED’s system or network;
8. Scraping, downloading (including bulk- downloading), replicating or otherwise extracting any information or data from Terraterri.com (by any process, whether automatic or manual) to offer any products or services which are similar to or may in any manner compete with the products or services of the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED;
9. Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to do any of the aforesaid or deriving the source code for the Site or Application or any related technology or any part thereof;
10. Circumventing or attempting to circumvent any technological protections used or employed by the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED or by any third party in order to protect the content on Terraterri.com and/or to exclude robots, spiders etc. from crawling and /or scraping content from Terraterri.com.
11. Bypassing or circumventing or trying to circumvent any service limits including but not limited to Search limits, Captcha limits and occurrences on different triggers
12. Interfering with or disrupting or attempting to interfere with or disrupt (including by using any device, software or routine), the use of Terraterri.com or any computer networks connected to Terraterri.com, by any other User;
13. Developing, using or attempting to use any automated program, scripts, robots, third party software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers, browser plug- ins/extensions/add-ons, iframes on third party sites, mirroring, HTML parsers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract or modify in any manner, any data or content from Terraterri.com without explicit consent obtained in writing by approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Impersonating any other person or entity, or making any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any person or entity;
15. Forging headers or in any manner manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
16. Stalking, threatening, or in any manner harassing any other User;
17. Imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Terraterri.com’ infrastructure;
18. Engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Terraterri.com (or any part thereof) and providing deep links into Terraterri.com (or any part thereof) without prior permission of TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED;
19. Spamming Terraterri.com/TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED or any other Users including by uploading, posting, emailing, SMS, transmitting or otherwise making available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
20. Hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information that:
- 1. Violates any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation for the time being in force;
- 2. Belongs to another person and to which you have no right;
- 3. Infringes, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of the TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED or any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights;
- 4. Contains computer viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or interfere with or limit the functioning of Terraterri.com, or any other computer system or resource;
- 5. Is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling in any manner, any content which is or may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, blasphemous, vulgar, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- 6. Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- 7. That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- 8. That harms minors in any way;
- 9. That threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
You hereby expressly agree not to:
1. Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on Terraterri.com to any other system. No reproduction of any part of Terraterri.com may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Terraterri.com, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Terraterri.com; or
2. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from Terraterri.com or link to Terraterri.com, without our express written consent. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
Terraterri.com may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through Terraterri.com.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
Terraterri.com is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
THE CONTENT OF Terraterri.com IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF Terraterri.com.
Views expressed by the Users are their own, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, Services, real estate and other related information listed on the website. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE
LIMITED does not warrant that the access to website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in website will be corrected.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED offers no guarantee no warrantees that there would be satisfactory response or any response at all, once the listing/banner is put on display. Any payments made to TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED/Terraterri.com are solely for the purposes of display of the property advertised. Users are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any Pre-Launch offers received by them. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not endorse investment in any projects which have not received official sanction and have not been launched by the Builder/Promoter, users dealing in such projects shall be doing so entirely at their risk and responsibility.
No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED or any of its Affiliates. Further, nothing contained in Terraterri.com should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
Terraterri.com is controlled and operated from India and TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use Terraterri.com from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED offers products, Services, content and various other functionalities through Terraterri.com and its affiliate sites to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not make any warranty or representation that a User in one region may also obtain the Services as provided in another region. Information on Terraterri.com may contain references to products, programs or Services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED intends to announce, launch or provide such products, programs or Services in your country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use Terraterri.com, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of User's data/information. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.
Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED (service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED and TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on Terraterri.com website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to Terraterri.com (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/materials contained on Terraterri.com may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of Terraterri.com material or your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will not be party to any legal proceedings between parties contracted through these Services. In case TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED is sought to implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED as a party to such proceedings. TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall abide with any court order served on it through due process.
TERMS OF CONDITIONS SPECIFIC FOR DEALERS/ BUILDERS/ BANKS/PAYMENT GATEWAYS
- You shall implement adequate technical and organizational controls to protect the shared personal data obtained from Terraterri.com against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure
- You agree to provide reasonable assistance as is necessary to facilitate the handling of any Data Security Breach (as applicable the privacy law as applicable) in an expeditious and compliant manner
- You agree that the responsibility for complying with a the request of an individual with respect to his/her personal data lies with the Party which holds/processes the personal data collected/shared
- You warrant and represent that the institution shall not disclose or transfer Personal Data obtained from Terraterri.com to any sub-processors without ensuring that adequate and equivalent safeguards to the Personal Data.
- You shall retain or process shared personal data for no longer than is necessary to carry out the agreed purposes.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED arising out of use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Hyderabad. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
THIS AGREEMENT between you and TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED governs your use of Terraterri.com. If any provision of these Terraterri.com terms and conditions or part thereof is inconsistent with or is held to be invalid/void by or under any law, rule, order or regulation of any Government or by the final adjudication of any court, such inconsistency or invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of the terms and conditions.
The failure of TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such right or provision subsequently.
By accessing Terraterri.com you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to Terraterri.com as well as these terms and conditions.
Courts at Hyderabad, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to Terraterri.com and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to Terraterri.com.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED becomes aware of an inappropriate use of Terraterri.com or any of its Services, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED deems appropriate. You acknowledge that TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED reserves all other rights.
Please report any violations of these terms and conditions to TERRATERRI PROPTECH PRIVATE LIMITED at info@Terraterri.com
Effective from: 20th November 2022